Y’all life has gotten good and messy lately. My bedroom looks about like it did when I was fourteen with stuff just piled up in the middle of the floor, and let me just assure you that NONE of the mess is Big Daddy’s. That poor poor man. My car and my head look about the same. My phone is ding ding dinging at me with so many questions and I am so buried in to do lists that from time to time my brain just shuts down and I stare into the
abyss pantry until I regain the gift of cognitive thought. I know you know the feeling. I’ve read your Facebook statuses.
So for just a minute or two, I wanted to rest my
back mind and count a blessing or two:
- I am thankful for the ability to remember places, people, times, events, and the warm feelings shared with family and friends.
- I am thankful for the people I’ve gotten to meet and share with. I am particularly blessed to get to collect friends all over the place and to share the language of the heart which seems to create an express lane to friendship.
- I am thankful for a family that loves and supports me in all my quirky glory.
- I am thankful that this year, Pienamic! became a real thing. I’ve had a lot of jobs but this project is a labor of love.
- I am thankful for my mentors who have shared their life lessons and who walk beside me through mine.
- I am thankful for my Monday night duckies. You have filled my heart and I am so blessed to get a front row seat to watch you find your serenity, courage and wisdom.
- I am thankful for long-time friends who knew me way back when and who share the glorious history of gigantic hair and parachute pants.
- I am thankful for those silly tortoises, who have given Big Daddy something to talk to me about when he’s run out of material. 😉
- I am thankful for my sweet little mom who puts up with a lot more sass than she should and just keeps asking if she can help and being unbelievably generous in every possible way.
- I am thankful for my sweet husband because there’s just no one who could ever navigate this adventure with more kindness and grace.
I could and probably should go on all day, but these pies aren’t going to bake themselves!
Make it a magical Monday, y’all!